Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Being "weirdly excited" is weird...

Hellllllo my people!
Yup, another lone blog.. I feel that it's being constructed mostly because of boredom but oh well!

I'm currently at Starbucks before work listening to these Russian women have a conversation, it's seriously the coolest sounding language, ever!

Oh and also... a customer came in the other day and she has a house on the big island "Hawaii"... we discussed our love for local spots on Oahu and Whale Season. She lives on the beach and is close to the Whale Sanctuary and informed me of this link ( http://www.jupiterfoundation.org/new_bw_liveaudio_hawaii.html ) It streams live from the waters in the Sanctuary... its seriously amazing, and I thought I'd share!

Ok, down to business, it's official after tonight, my vacation will be starting. I leave for Iowa on Thursday morning. My last blog explained how difficult a time I was having making the decision, but when tickets went a lot cheaper than I expected, I couldn't say no.

And I definitely owe my big sister and mom an apology for all the times I didn't understand when they missed their Paul's... or when they didn't want to do something without them... I definitely thought that was silly at the time. But I officially know how it feels and this is where the "weirdly excited" part comes into play. I can't wait to hug my mom and sister... and fight for covers when sleeping with Hana.. and see all of my family (and get some quality grazing time at dad's!)... but I'm not excited to leave E. This will be our first time a part since I moved here... and it's weird because I already miss him. Super corny, I know, but what can ya do? :-P Sister, Mom.... I am sorry for all those times I didn't understand.

And to everyone I won't be able to see.... I am sorry. Em, Paul, and I will be spending time with our family and even though I miss you all a lot a lot, I have a 30th Birthday to bring in with my seeeestor! Hopefully E and I will be back this spring so I get to see everyone! And please feel free to come visit :-) If you're comfortable with an air mattress, you have a place to stay. :-)

Since the last blog... Evan turned 25 on the 4th. We both worked early and afterwards we met his Dad, his dad's gf, and Evan's half sister, Jasmine for dinner. It was a fun time and Jasmine is a hilarious 4 year- old. We had a really nice time. Feb 6th marked two special events as well... Emily, my sister, turned 30!!! And the Packers won the SUPER BOWL! :-) I worked all day but afterwards we rushed over to his dad's to watch the game. By the end of the game I had Jasmine chanting, Go Pack Go... it was awesome! :-)

But apart from those things, nothing else to really report. I'm sure I'll blog when I get back to Evan after visit to Iowa. I miss you all and I love you all! I hope this finds you on a superb day!
Happy Tuesday.
Loooove,
Me.
Oh.. and Go Pack Go :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment