Why Hello Friends and Fambam!
I hope is all well with everyone. We are certainly doing great, even though we are playing a waiting game with E's combine results. We, as in I, am trying to be as patient as I can. Evan of course is awesomely optimistic and tries to keep me calm. He thinks he really did well and left everything he had at that tryout, no regrets or wishing he would have done better... I'm very proud of him.
Since the tryout we have both been working a lot. My last day at LB is tomorrow and I start the new job a week from today. I'm looking forward to the time off, and kind of looking forward to the job ;-) ha. It will be a big help in a near future car buying. If anyone has suggestions or advice for us while we are looking for a car, that would be extremely helpful... this is something neither of us have done... being a grown up stinks sometimes :-)
Last night I had a girls' night, my first one since the move. We, Gabby, Evan and me, ate at Chevy's and had some super cheesy food and laughed a lot. I love my boyfriend but it was kind of nice to be out with some ladies. They are offering to be my partners in crime in doing some fun things in the city, so be prepared to hear some awesome p.i.c. stories in the future! :-) I'm going to just grin and say yes at whatever they suggest we do.
Well yesterday was my 6 Months since moving... felt pretty good. I feel like time has flown. I'm not homesick anymore, and even though I am not the biggest fan of New Jersey, traffic, rude people and soon to be humid heat, I AM a fan of Evan and our life together. No matter what happens with this combine, or where it takes us... I'm happy to be where ever he is.
I hope you are all having a good Monday!
I love you all.
T
And no worries, when we hear of any outcome from the combine, I'll post something. :-) Thank you all for the luck you've sent him and prayers said for him and yes... we both appreciate it very very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment