Its been a pretty long time for the E-half of our Dynamic Duo but I have returned. Not much has been going on in my life besides our new Super Black baby haha. My wonderful girlfriend has had quite the last couple of weeks and Im sure she cant wait to tell you about it, Im so proud and happy for her after battling 6 months at Devil Bryant. This blog is coming on the eve of yet again another effort to play football. I keep telling myself that persistence pays off but you never know when it will. Tessa has supported me throughout these endeavors as much of you out there have as well and I would like to say Thank you. Hopefully this time I can have some good news to report back with. From almost the Nation's capital this is E signing off till next time.
Ollo!
First off, AUNT DAWN.... DELAWARE ROCKS. :-) No joke, as you pass into Delaware from NJ the air smells cleaner, people are nicer, and the highways are roomier!!! I don't blame you for escaping there every summer!
Ok, our new "super black" baby Evan referred to is our new car! We named it "shool house" from MegaMind, of course!
It's a 2011 Nissan Sentra and we looove it!
My last few weeks have been very busy. I started my new job March 28th and after 3 weeks I have finished my classroom training. Monday I start training on the floor, doing the actual job. I'm meeting lots and lots of great people and we're having fun! 3 more weeks and I'll be done! I'm sure time will fly!
Tonight we took our first roadtrip. After work we headed to Greenbelt, MD, right outside of Washington DC. I drove the whole way and seriously, I missed driving on interstates!!!! Delaware was clean and had AWESOME rest stops! Evan fell asleep as we entered Maryland. But I entertained myself and loved taking in the view! Baltimore is absolutely gorgeous at night and I drove through a National Forest to get to Greenbelt... all at like 11 pm with my gps on my phone dying. :-) Go me. Evan was surprised to wake up as we were pulling into the hotel!
Tomorrow we're going to his CFL tryout. I think he is more nervous than he's letting on, but I'm sure he is just as excited! I'm so proud of his attitude. He wasn't happy with his results from the NFL combine but not long after he turned around his attitude and started working harder. Everyone, please cross your fingers for him!
After the tryout we are going to take in a few sights and hopefully get some seafood :-) Pretty sure we're traveling back to NJ tomorrow night, but we'll see!
My friend Becky comes next weekend and I'm excited to have my first visitor! :-)
We also got our bathtub fixed just in time.... for some reason our bathroom faucet started leaking hot water, and then our drain decided that it didn't feel like working anymore... so for 3 days we were scooping water our of our tub multiple times a day... we were living in a Wetlands! A plumber finally came on day 4 and fixed the drain... then 2 days later returned to fix the leak! Our apartment is so dry and quiet now!!! If it's not one thing it's another, right?! Ha!
Well I need to fall asleep, we have a very long day ahead of us!
I love you all and miss you!
Tea :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment